Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 54,55,56!

Sometimes I can't keep up, and this is a rare instance.   I feel like I am somehow creating a disservice by not writing an entry every day, but I still remain focused on supporting you in every way possible, it's just sometimes things get in the way. Mainly, PMS!  I'm bloated, irritable, and waiting on my doctor's appointment Tuesday. A little nervous, because I don't want to go through what I went through before, alone.  Praying that my pains are nothing but pains. No cause would be great!

Isabella and I enjoy our weekend.  Olivia's birthday party where she busted the pinata. We watched the Dolphin Tale movie accompanied with some nachos and cheese, and then went to Olive  Garden where we pigged out! After that we went to Target and she got a new school skirt and some cute knee high  socks for the cooler weather.

We love you so much soldier, and await your return. We are behind you all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment