Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 49

When you love real, real loves comes back to you.

Nothing truer baby.  When real loves kills superficiality, a whole new world emerges.  You start caring for another more than yourself, you start looking for ways to make the other one happy, or to do things to lessen their fears and grief.  You want to be on the upside of things for them when  they are down. You just want to do everything you can they way they want.

Loving you honestly, has allowed me to see myself from a different perspective.  I see my faults but instead of getting mad at them  I want to correct them and improve for me, for us, for the kids. I am working on me and accomplishing things daily. Thank you for being not only my rock, but my stepping stone.

Watching a boatload of ArmyWives episodes tonight and awaiting Isabella to come home tomorrow. I have been treating myself to a relaxing day and will worry about housework tomorrow!

I love you soldier and thank you for YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment